Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naftoli Neuburger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naftoli Neuburger has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain
Showing 5 of 9
Promt attention was given with an accurate diagnosis, treatment was explained with care, Dr. Neuberger answered all of my husbands questions with patience and explained the course of treatment. He followecd up with a visit and a phone call on his own time to the surprise of both of us. Truly an exception in this day!
Dr. Neuberger has a warm and confident manner when it came to treating me as a patient. I was first sent to him by my MD who thought he heard something in my breathing. Dr Neuberger spent quite a while trying to determine what the other doctor thought he heard and finally was able to find the, initially, small irregularity. He also predicted that at some time later this would become an issue. It did and I was lucky emough to have Dr Neuberger available to take care of me. He was up on the latest techniques for the procedure that I required and insisted, thankfully, that I follow his advice, which was different from whan I was being told by friends. I am happy to say, three years later, that following his advice gave me a new lease on life, I feel better than I have in the years before my operation and am fully confident that Dr Neuberger added years, with G-D's help, to my life. He is truly a gentleman, he follows up on even the slightest questions, leaves nothing to chance and even after moving quite a distance away from his office, I would never give him up as my cardiologist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Naftoli Neuburger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNaftoli Neuburger Md Pc, 1469 48th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Naftoli Neuburger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.