Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naga Kanaparthy MD
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Middletown, CT and East Hartford, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kanaparthy is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital and Mahmood Yekta, M.D., P.C. d/b/a Shafa Medical Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy has 5 locations
20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510
Book Online Now
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Kanaparthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Mahmood Yekta, M.D., P.C. d/b/a Shafa Medical Clinic
9 Years Experience
- Kakatiya Medical College
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Naga Kanaparthy's office for more information.
100 Woods Rd Valhalla, NY : (914) 493-7000
28 Crescent St Middletown, CT : (860) 358-5322
478 Burnside Ave East Hartford, CT : (860) 528-7161
20 York St New Haven, CT 06510
290 Collins St Hartford, CT : (860) 246-0500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naga Kanaparthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.