Dr. Bhushan Kukkalli Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bhushan Kukkalli?

F@$k Him

My first, last and ONLY meeting with Dr. Kukkalli was at Houston Northwest were he was the attending ER doctor. I have a kidney transplant and was having issues with it, so I went to Nortwest for aid. They did blood work and a chest x-ray, but after 20 to 25 minutes in an ER bed, I was told nothing was wrong and given a prescription for Xanax then dischaged. After I was released from Houston Northwest, I headed stright to Methodist Wollowbrook where the same tests was performed, it was determind that I had a U.T.I which spreaded to my transplanted kidney and my brain causing slight swelling. I still feel Houston Northwest is an O.K. hospital, but Dr Kukkalli degrades them greatly and if he's on call, LEAVE.

he waas rude. aced like he did not even care about my actual health. just did not want to be bothered by my problem and i was an interruption to his day

Dr. Bhushan Kukkalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.