Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nagarjun Narra has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nagarjun Narra has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Nagarjun Narra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nagarjun Narra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He is the worst Dr in Amarillo I have ever been to. I had to take my son to Northwest Texas hospital for a busted lip that needed stitches. This Dr was very hateful an has no compassion. He was very rough with my son and treated him like a piece of meat when giving him shots to numb him for stitches. Didn't even talk to me or my son. My son was asking question to the Dr and he would not even answer him. Didn't even give my son a heads up on shot. I will never go to Northwest Texas hospital again cause this is the kind of Dr's they hire. This was my sons first traumatic experience and it went very badly for him. I hope in the future my son is not scared to seek help. This Dr was also cussing at a nurse about other patients in another room saying he didn't give a dang and if the could not wait they could walk home for all he cares. I pulled a nurse to the side and asked her what the heck is this Dr's problem she claimed to tell me he doesn't do well working night. If she has notice a problem this should have been addressed already so my son didn't have to suffer through this. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. He has no compassion and could care less if you live or die.
Dr. Narra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Harlem Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrace Medical Center, 2412 50th St, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Nagarjun Narra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.