Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagella Ravindra
Dr. Nagella Ravindra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Ravindra is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital, St Anthony's Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center. Dr. Ravindra has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagella Ravindra has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Nagella Ravindra has the following 5 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Nagella Ravindra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful Dr. Ravinda is. He is very caring and seems actually interest in your well-being. From my first visit, through my surgery, and after, Dr. Ravinda was amazing and I highly recommend him. There is sometomes a wait in his waiting room because he spends as much time as needed with his patients - each of his patients. I absolutely love him!!
I saw Dr. Leisure foe a suspicious breast mass and he wanted to take it out, along with surrounding tissue. A referral was written by Ravindras wife, who heads Pinellas health dept. Breast and cervical program. 3 weeks later, still no appt. I called the office the day after they got the referral and nobody was in. Same thing next day. Couldn't get a call from scheduler, who is also office mgr. When she finally answered on 3rd try, she was rude and obnoxious. She told the mgr at health dept that I called her employees idiots. Polygraph needed here. Ravindra was to call me thursday, nothing until sat. He said he would review records on Monday and call me to set appt on tuesday to schedule surgery. Nothing. I called him at 530pm and he still hadnt reviewed but would and call me right back. Nothing. I called him at 730pm. Nothing reviewed. HD called next day. Liar said he called me 3 times. Another Polygraph is in order. Got a call on Wednesday at 11 30am that he would do surgery at 430pm. THAT DAY! Obviously didn't review jack crap since I take 2 aspirin daily and it needs to be stopped 5 days prior to surgery. AND, HE WAS DOING IT IN HIS OFFICE...AFTER HOURS!!! This, I believe, falls under the Stark Law, making illegal for his wife to refer to family. Never even met this person, why would I want him to cut on me???
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ravindra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Nagella Ravindra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinellas Surgical Associates Inc, 4801 49th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Nagella Ravindra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.