Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagendranath Bellare
Dr. Nagendranath Bellare, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS, with another office in Hattiesburg, MS. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bellare is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital, Merit Health Wesley Hattiesburg and Fellow. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagendranath Bellare has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bellare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Forrest General Hospital
Merit Health Wesley Hattiesburg
American Medical Association
American Society of Clinical Oncology
American College of Physicians
Mississippi State Medical Association
American Association of Physicians of India
48 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1965
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Nagendranath Bellare accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nagendranath Bellare in this video.
Dr. Nagendranath Bellare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.