Dr. Nagesh Krish Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nagesh Krish?

Dr Krish is a good Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Great Dr but he needs to replace the whole front office staff. They are mean and always have an attitude especially the older women she's the worst. A d your wait time is an easy 2 hours

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Awful experience. Be prepared to wait at least 2 hours.

quackery

Posted on November 18th, 2015

an absolutely horrendous doctor. He doesn't listen. For a hand motor problem which is most likely carpal tunnel or a compressed nerve at the elbow he says it could be neuropathy, diabetes, or cancer?! He was obviously just tossing out diagnosis to "cya". I should have know better. My grandmother saw him years ago and he misdiagnosed tia's/mini-strokes as a headache/woman thing! Stay clear for your own good.

Bad experience!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I do not like the fact that Dr. Krish will ask you a question and doesn't make eye contact with you when you're responding to his question, all the time looking at his cell phone and laughing to himself at the texts he receives. Once he excused himself and went outside the exam room and started to talk to someone (sounded like a personal call) as I waited about 25 minutes for him to finish his conversation. Not to mention, I had waited over an hour to be called! On top of all of this unprofessionalism, the office lost my sleep study test results and never apologized for losing them. Never called me to tell me that the second follow up appointment was canceled because they couldn't find the results so I made a visit and rearranged my schedule for nothing. The office manager, Jean, is extremely rude. She is always complaining that she is overwhelmed with work. I am currently on disability due to a medical malpractice that I suffered from another surgeon and from time to time, disability requests my latest records. My disability is being withheld because Jean has not completed their request for faxed records in over 2 months. I am so disappointed with this doctor and staff. Once my records request is completed, I am changing doctors.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Staff was horrible specially gene

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

i most said the older lady is very rude she does not care about any of the patients. The doctor is good but the stuff mostly that lady don't..

Donna Cartrette

Posted on October 26th, 2012

i have never had a problem with anyone in the office i'm shocked at the comments i have read....everyone has been really nice to me..and i have gotten very good care from the dr..

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr Krish is as excellent specialist, helpful, friendly, and caring with the patients, very nice person; the problem is the staff ( not all of them, the young ladies are good ), specifically the recepcionist (Mrs. J) Very rude, nasty attitude, no polite at all, who doesn't care about the patients like she said, she tells you literally "I Don't Care" or "That's not my Problem", mean person, who doesn't have a standard fee for the form to be filed,like Ex.; leave of absence or disability claim, (goes from $15 up to $35) one day is $25, the next time is $15, I guess depend on her mood, she has a very bad temper with the patients and is very offensive and despective. Is very unethical and unprofessional, and do not love her job, or don't like what she is doing. When she suppossed to send a fax to the insurance or disability office it takes more than a week, no matter if you call her every day to ask her; she said that she talk to u or called you when she doen't. Is very difficult to deal with this person, even I saw people getting there to leave a present for the doctor and for her, she was rude telling this lady I do not want it, that is terrible. As a patient my condition include to avoid the stress, but she is the first one in giving me the hard time at the office or by phone, is like I have to beg her for appointment or to filed the forms that I need since Im in disability and not getting my money on time because of her, knowing that I have to paid cash, since I have not insurance and need the money every time I go to the doctor or to pay for the form. This situation really stress me out. She even asked me why you come to this office if you don't live in the area.I just said because I trust the doctor and I come here for him not for you. Is a shame that we as a patient have to interact with this person. Dr Krish should do something about it.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

The doctor is very friendly and helpful.

Poor staff

Posted on May 8th, 2011

The staff is not friendly.at all they all.have nasty atitutes.how can u go to a doctor office when the staff is so terrible the doctor needs to hire new staff that r friendly nd polite...

Extrodinary satisfaction

Posted on July 6th, 2008

Very friendly environment. Feeling of Sufferings were less with him.

not the best

Posted on May 15th, 2008

not friendly staff, was in a rush and his treatment interacted with meds I was already taking.