Dr. Nagesh B Ravipati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nagesh B Ravipati?

Excellent

I drive 40 minutes from another county to see Dr Ravipati. He instantly made my boyfriend and I feel very relaxed and comfortable with him. He ended up having to do surgery when I was half way thru my pregnancy with my first child and he did excellent! He made sure to call my OB & ask which hospital she preferred & he was very concerned with the safety of my baby. He is very efficient in keeping you informed. His assistant even called to check on me & make sure I was going to reschedule an important appointment when I had to cancel. They are wonderful!!

Colon Cancer Surgery

Dr. Ravipati did emergency surgery on me a little over five years ago and saved my life.. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Please be checked, particularly if you have family history of colon cancer. My mother died of it at age 63, both my grandmothers and two paternal aunts. I am the one that made it through thanks to Dr. Ravipati. So at age 78, I am going strong. Any doctor that sees the surgery report will ask me "Do you know how lucky you are?"

Review

Would not even consider another doctor in this specialty. I had an emergency and went to a local clinic and and was refered to Dr. Ravipati. Not only did they call me to schedule an appointment, they encourage and allowed me to come in immediately. Additionally, his medical assistant was fabulous.

Dr. Nagesh B Ravipati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.