Dr. Nagesh Salian Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Would never go back!

I saw this doctor because I was retaining fluid in one lung.My apt was in May, and my lung had been drained in March. He said he would check things out and get back. He never did. My wife called twice and left a message and finally called and talked with the office manager. That evening the doctor called and said he was waiting for the pathology reports. When my wife spoke with his nurse she said there was no way he could get them that far back, they would come from the referring doctor, and he had them. We never heard a thing back, in the meanwhile my lung retained more fluid, and I found a good specialist to help me. I wouldn't refer this doctor to anyone.