Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naghma Khan MD
Dr. Naghma Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA, with other offices in Exton, PA and Broomall, PA . Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Main Line Hospital Lankenau. She speaks English.
Dr. Naghma Khan has 3 locations
Dr. Naghma Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Dr. Naghma Khan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Naghma Khan's office for more information.
491 John Young Way Exton, PA : (484) 421-1669
154 Exton Square Mall Exton, PA : (484) 565-8507
1991 Sproul Rd Broomall, PA : (484) 421-1669
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naghma Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.