Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naghmana N Masood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My experience with this Dr. was horrible. Visited her 1-13, for leg problems, she insinuated I was a drug addict and a prostitute, left feeling very upset, however thought maybe she was having a bad day and decided 2 give her the benefit of the doubt, In 4-13 I revisited her office only to learn she had neglected to tell me of an infection in my leg. We had words, I left again, came home and reported her to AMA. Less than one month later I was diagnosed with breast cancer that I apparently had for a very long time. I would never recommend her to anyone.
When I made an appointment for my husband with Dr. Masood, he was in desperation for help. We had been referred to her through a fellow Christian friend from our church. After months and months of Doctors trying to diagnose my husband, we went to her. All the doctors told my husband was that he had hypertension, borderline diabetes, high collesteral...on and on and on. At our first appointment, she realized that my husband had went through a deep depression and he had caused his metabolism to shut down...which in turn caused his body to start malfunctioning in numerous ways. We have only been to her 2x, and my husbands attitude and outlook on life has changed tremendously. He has lost weight under the care of her knowledge, and has begun to live again. I can't say enough good about her and what she has done for us. It has caused my husband to feel confident about doctors again. She is very caring, and you may have a bit of a wait.....but the patient/doctor time is very rewardable. Thank you Dr. Masood for your time and wisdom.
Dr. Masood is a horrible doctor. she has put me on an add medecation when I am bipolar. she told me I was poisoning my child because I smoke I in no way smoke around my child. I have a hard mass in my chest no x rays cat scan she didn't even touch it she just said it was a fatty tumor. she has a bad attitude and you can never reach her or her staff. do not go to this doctor she is a horrible doctor.
You will never find a Dr. That spends as much time with you and shows you that she care. Yes there is a wait and it can be frustrating to anyone but when they are good what will you do. I have gone to Dr. who spend 5 seconds in the room with you and don't give a dam about you. She is truley a wondrful lady.
28 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1990
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Naghmana N Masood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNaghmana Masood Md, 504 Van Buren St, Fostoria, OH
Dr. Naghmana N Masood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fostoria, OH.