Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naghmeh S Salamat-Saberi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Naghmeh S Salamat-Saberi has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Naghmeh S Salamat-Saberi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Naghmeh S Salamat-Saberi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
what a waste of time! she made me wait for a long time and finally said that she can not make a diagnosis and asked me to see another doctor. her lack of knowledge and poor judgement made me feel that I can not trust her. she was very disrespectful. after the first visit she suddenly left the room without even taking the time to listen to me. what kind of a doctor is she??? I will never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. even my enemy!
This is a review of my services from Dr. Saberi at the UCI Women's Health Care Center in Costa Mesa. I had an abnormal pap and Dr. Saberi recommended that I have a colposcopy and, if necessary, a cervical biopsy. Dr. Saberi told me that she would only perform the biopsy if she saw something unusual during the colposcopy. Dr. Saberi also told me that it would only be a pinch and I may have some spotting afterward. During the colposcopy she performed the biopsy without indicating that she saw anything wrong. It was so painful I was shaking uncontrollably and crying. After Dr. Saberi finished she hastily said that she didn't see anything wrong during the colposcopy and practically ran out the door. Three days later I passed a huge blood clot. Fast forward one month and I just received a bill for $260 for lab fees. Apparently because the health care center is associated with a hospital my insurance won't cover the lab fees. My employer provides us with a health advocate and they said that this is common with hospitals and there's basically nothing I can do but fork out the $260 for a test that was, according Dr. Saberi, completely unnecessary!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1998
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUc Irvine Medical Center, 101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA
Dr. Naghmeh S Salamat-Saberi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.