Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nagi H Abadier
Nagi H Abadier is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Nagi H Abadier has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 2
the doctor I was not sure about with the office visits prior to my surgery however when the day of surgery came his bedside manner was excellent he put me at ease made me realize everything I had gone through prior to surgery was to jump through the hoops of the insurance company. Dr. Abadier was very caring and concerned during this time. He is also very knowledgeable and good at what he does. I did not like the automated service trying to get to talk to someone and being put on hold all the time. Missy the insurance coordinator is also very good at her job and very pleasant to work with. Good job guys I'm a new woman!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNagi Helmi Abadier MD, 3200 Regency Dr, Reading, PA
Nagi H Abadier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reading, PA.