Dr. Nagi Abadier Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nagi Abadier?

the doctor I was not sure about with the office visits prior to my surgery however when the day of surgery came his bedside manner was excellent he put me at ease made me realize everything I had gone through prior to surgery was to jump through the hoops of the insurance company. Dr. Abadier was very caring and concerned during this time. He is also very knowledgeable and good at what he does. I did not like the automated service trying to get to talk to someone and being put on hold all the time. Missy the insurance coordinator is also very good at her job and very pleasant to work with. Good job guys I'm a new woman!!

Dr. Nagi Abadier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.