Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagib Manov
Dr. Nagib Manov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Oakmont, PA and New Kensington, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Manov is affiliated with UPMC Horizon and Upmc St Margaret. Dr. Manov has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagib Manov has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Nagib Manov has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Nagib Manov is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I was assigned Dr. Manov by the emergency room at St. Margaret's. Though he hadn't met me before, he was quite solicitous in making sure I was treated well. When another physician upset me with his careless remarks, Dr. Manov listened and responded compassionately, reassuring me about my condition. The other physician was wrong in his assessment, as I have recovered. I am grateful to Dr. Manov for helping me through a dark day in the hospital.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Manov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Upmc St Margaret
26 Years Experience
University Of Sarajevo
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nagib Manov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.