More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagla Ramadan MD, MBBS
Dr. Nagla Ramadan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and Corona, CA (and 6 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ramadan is affiliated with Western Medical Center - Santa Ana, Children's Hospital of Orange County and St. Jude Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nagla Ramadan has 9 locations
Dr. Nagla Ramadan has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nagla Ramadan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagla Ramadan - Posted on August 26th, 2019
Dr. Ramadan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Children's Hospital of Orange County
St. Jude Medical Center
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
35 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Nagla Ramadan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nagla Ramadan's office for more information.
770 the City Dr S Orange, CA : (800) 463-6628
1915 W Orangewood Ave Orange, CA : (714) 939-6118
260 E Ontario Ave Corona, CA : (714) 770-2462
520 Superior Ave Newport Beach, CA : (714) 509-8634
681 S Parker St Orange, CA : (714) 744-0900
1 Hoag Dr Newport Beach, CA : (949) 574-6498
44155 15th St W Lancaster, CA : (661) 949-5366
392 S Glassell St Orange, CA : (714) 289-2390
505 S Main St Orange, CA : (714) 509-3949
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nagla Ramadan, MD, MBBS - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Orange, CA, in this video.
Dr. Nagla Ramadan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.