Dr. Naguib S Bebawi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Naguib S Bebawi?

Worst Doctor EVER and a HORRIBLE human being

Very moody, one time he is nice and the next visit he yells at you after leaving you in the waiting room for hours. I have seen him kick patients out of his office. What kind of a doctor does that? He is spaced out most of the times and tells you conflicting things. I am not going back.

He is the best , my mom she was so healthy but suddenly she got so sick . When we went to Dr office as soon as he saw my mom he said she has to get the surgery don because she has cancer , I was very upset and I told my self there'd is no way she has cancer we never go back to this dr again . Unfortunately she does have cancer and whatever he say about her sicknesses is true He is very very nice and caring person

Sees the whole picture

Not happy with his care. He is very unprofessional in his medical approach and if you try to clarify a point he gets offended and yells at you. I will not go back

dr listens to what i have to say i been going to Dr Bebawi for quiet some time

Just recently, We chose Dr. N. Bebawi as our primary care provider. We have no complaints. The staff, from the receptionist to the nurses and the NPs are fast and efficient, which we think is a reflection of what the doctor is like.

I don't know what is wrong with him but he seems to be a little out of it. It's hard to trust a doctor with your health if he acts out of focus.

The best doctor. Takes his time. Very knowledgable.

The staff told me I only had to wait an hour but my wait time ended up being up to 2 and half hours and the staff was very unprofessional and was speaking to me very rudly and after every patient they would say ur next but ended up wastingy time and making me wait

Sweet, caring, intelligent

Dr. B is the best. He is always accurate in his diagnosis. He has a long wait because he spends time with his patients. He asks questions and always makes sure he provides the best care.

The Best Dr

I guess people just come here to write negatives, I have been Dr. Bebewi patient since 1996, the best to diagnose the problems. Very friendly and very knowledgeable, I wish all doctors were a little more like him.

Very good crew at location

Not sure why some of the negative reviews, his has been more than accommodating and very friendly! Dr. B has always showed concern and listened to what I had to say. I'm glad to have had the pleasure in dealing him!

Dr. Naguib S Bebawi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.