Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagwa L Azer
Dr. Nagwa L Azer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Puente, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nagwa L Azer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nagwa L Azer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 34
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagwa L Azer - Posted on June 4th, 2018
We are new patient's due to me losing my job we had to go on medi-cal. Worse experience ever!! I've been in the medical field for 18 years and big on patient satisfaction. Well, as we walked in the medical assistant is yelling at a patient telling him to sit down. Never ever in my life have I seen so many patient's treat like crap and talked down to while waiting an hour to see the doctor. The doctor herself was horrible and unprofessional. All, she does is order labs and then you never hear from the office. When we called several times, I am told to call back. My husband needs an MRI and until this day nothing has been done about it. I will be calling the medical board as well, as reporting her to medi-cal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagwa L Azer - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagwa L Azer - Posted on July 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagwa L Azer - Posted on November 4th, 2014
Worst experience EVER!! PLEASE find yourself some other doctor! Receptionist & medical assistants are beyond uneducated (completely ignorant) and uncaring; absolutely unprofessional. Doctor Azer doesn't care for her patients and therefore her staffs don't care either. Dr. Azer makes you wait for over an hour for your appointment and spend less than 3min. with you. She doesn't help nor care. Please find anyone but this doctor for yourself!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nagwa L Azer - Posted on August 8th, 2013
The staff are rude and often incompetent. I have had incorrect prescriptions written several times (3 refills indicated for a Schedule II drug; it states on the pad that no refills are allowed). However, the worse thing about this practice is Nagwa Azer herself. She is extremely rude, unprofessional, and immature. She has lied to me, has made up requirements for needing a "new" psychiatric diagnosis to replace the old and then admitted that she didn't actually know what the policy is, and has even stated complete falsehoods and opinions as medical facts. I would never recommend.
41 Years Experience
Al Azhar Faculty Of Medicine For Men In Asyut
Graduated in 1977
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Nagwa L Azer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsARCADE MEDICAL GROUP, 15852 Main St, La Puente, CA
Dr. Nagwa L Azer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Puente, CA.