Dr. Nahed S Iskander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nahed S Iskander?

Dr. Iskander is a wonderful, courteous and extremely knowledgeable MD. She is truly concerned for her Patients, not only medically but truly concerned about "the person" Her staff is wonderful from Deena and of course Kim, along with other staff members at her office. Thank you for such great care!!

RN

Excellent MD. Addressed all issues I had.

Thorough, easy to talk to, listens to what you are saying

I feel she is an excellent physician Has been very helpful with my medical issues She takes the time to explain to me what I need to do to resolve them

Very thorough, listens to you, follows through on issues discussed.

Same as most primary doctors

I've been going to her for several years. She is an improvement on my last primary who did not diagnosis the asthma I had for three years.Dr.Iskander is very nice but she doesn't believe me most of the time when I explain issues.I wait for ever in the room, and she only spends 5-10 minutes tops with me. I've been having skin problems, she didn't even look at it and just said it was probably cheap jewelry. I have joint and nerve pain, yes I am in my early 20's but my family history is full of all types of arthritis starting at a young age. So in summary she is nice, but one needs to be incredibly persistent to achieve tests that will never be followed up on.

Need scheduled appt. to be treated

Dr. Iskander is kind, but only if you have a scheduled appt. If you need to get in between routine visits, you will be met with a rude receptionist, nurses who will diagnose you over the phone to determine if you're 'sick enough' to be worthy of an appt and sometimes poor care from the support staff. During routine visits (again, as long as the appt. was already scheduled, such as for an annual checkup), Dr. Iskander is kind and spends enough time with you.

Taking Time to Care

As a new patient with Dr. Iskander, I found her to be a very thorough physician. My initial appointment was most shocking, in that Dr. actually listened to me and took the time to discuss health issues with me. The visit was not on the usual 15-20 minute schedule.