- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naheed R Abbasi has 2 locations
Dr. Naheed R Abbasi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Naheed R Abbasi has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Naheed R Abbasi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Naheed R Abbasi
Before joining Summit Medical Group, Naheed R. Abbasi, MD, MPH, FAAD, practiced dermatology in New York City. Dr. Abbasi's professional interests and expertise are focused on the prevention of skin cancer and laser treatment for rosacea, brown spots from sun damage, acne scarring, tattoos, and unwanted hair. She also has experience with botulinum toxins and fillers. Dr. Abbasi is the author or coauthor of articles and abstracts concerning the early detection of melanoma and laser treatment for sun damage. She has been Principal Investigator and Subinvestigator for research on treatments for unwanted fat, excess sweating, and botulinum toxins to facial wrinkles. A former part-time faculty member at New York University, she is the recipient of the 2009 teaching excellence award. Deeply committed to improving health care as an individual, through the community, and globally, Dr. Abbasi has been a volunteer physician in Mexico, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. In addition, she has worked at Amnesty International and for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Campeche, Mexico. She speaks fluent Spanish and Urdu. When she is not working with her patients, Dr. Abbasi enjoys travelling, dining, reading, and quiet time with her family.