Dr. Naheed Akhter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Naheed Akhter?

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Ahkter for 8+ years and I love her. I like the fact that she is always honest and never minces words. I was pregnant with twins and the level of care that she exhibited was excellent. I even sent some of my friends to her...I will say the wait time can be a little long, but the care, compassion, knowledge, and honesty way outweigh the time spent. She's the best! :-)

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I hate going to the doctor, but I can honestly say I do not mind going to see Akhter. She has been supportive and knowledgeable about my pregnancies... even though she handle each differently... she was absolute correct in her approach. I also miscarried and she was again supportive and encouraging. I know things run behind there (it is an OB office... people have babies unscheduled...). She has never made me feel rushed. She has never made me feel stupid when I ask a question. She has seen me at the drop of a hat. I really, really like her, and as I stated at the beginning... I hate going to the doctor.

Gentle and caring, a great surgeon

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I saw Dr. Akhter for many many years. I ultimately opted to have a complete hysterectomy at age 44 years old, which I had wished for, as I had very severe bleeding problems. Dr. Akhter was very compassionate towards me, and she successfully did my complete abdominal hysterectomy for me. I healed nicely and I felt great in the aftermath. I was amazed at how quickly I healed, with no big after pains. I only took Advil for my post-op pain. I really trusted her, and I would highly recommend her, especially if you ever need any female pelvic surgery.

Posted on May 12th, 2016