Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahia J Amoura MD
Dr. Nahia J Amoura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Amoura is affiliated with Nebraska Heart Institute Heart Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nahia J Amoura has 4 locations
4400 Emile St Fl 4
Omaha, NE 68198
983255 Nebraska Medical Ctr # 4605
Omaha, NE 68198
983255 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198
Book Online Now
Dr. Nahia J Amoura has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nahia J Amoura has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Nahia J Amoura is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Amoura is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Nahia J Amoura Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nahia J Amoura's office for more information.
42nd And Emile Omaha, NE : (402) 559-4500
4400 Emile St Fl 4 Omaha, NE 68198
983255 Nebraska Medical Ctr # 4605 Omaha, NE 68198
983255 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha, NE 68198
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nahia J Amoura is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.