Dr. Nahid B Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nahid B Kennedy?

Negative experience

Disrespectful

She is amazing. Great family physician.

Great care

I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for almost 7 years and have nothing but great things to say about her care. She takes the time to listen to my questions and concerns and will refer me to specialists when needed. She has a calm and quiet nature about her so I don't know if this can be mistaken for her not caring as some other reviews have indicated. The only problems I have encountered is that I am kept waiting well past my appointment time before being seen. The nurses are friendly and create a comfortable environment. I would recommend Dr.Kennedy to others.

Dr. Nahid Kennedy

I have been a patient of Dr. Kennedy for at 3-4 years and have never had a bad experience with the Doctor or the staff. Everyone there is very nice. Dr. Kennedy has helped me through the years with great medical advice and whenever I needed a test or to see a specialist she was always helpful and informative. I never feel rushed and she always listens to my concerns. I feel comfortable with her 17+ years of medical experience. I have and will continue to recommend her services to anyone looking for a Doctor.

Insurance companies: this is your girl!

Dr yelled at me when I finally got a visit after begged for MRI. She said she'd been hearing about me for two weeks and was extremely angry. She told me that patients can't get MRIs like they used to. Really??? I had no trouble getting the help I needed when I switched drs. She was rude and stated that I never told her about a medical problem at my physical appt. I most certainly did tell her - not that she listened. The nurses are nice but good luck getting a person to talk to you when you call. It was always the answering service. Maybe things have changed as I got out as soon as I could after she yelled at me. No one needs that kind of dr.

just.. no

The nurses are extremely nice, the Dr, however is not. She is never in a pleasant mood and acts bothered that you're there.

It takes many calls to this office to either obtain a referral or refill a simple RX. The answering service always answers the phone and takes a message. No one calls back. Follow-up is non-existent. Poor staff, as well as physician follow-through.

Great PCP

Dr. Nahid B Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, MA.