Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahid Molaie
Dr. Nahid Molaie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Pasadena, CA (and 1 other location). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Molaie is affiliated with LITTLE COMPANY OF MARY SAN PEDRO HOSPITAL, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nahid Molaie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nahid Molaie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.