Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nahid Sultana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been going to this office since before Dr.Sultana became the doctor there. I love Dr. Sultanas attitude, compassion, and helpfulness. She cares about her patients! The office staff is great. Martha is my favorite since Dee left! I have taken all age groups from newborn to senior citizen. I have recommended Dr.Sultana to all my friends.
Great office! Love the nurse Martha and Dr. Sultan. Everyone is really nice and professional.
I agree that Dr. Sultana is an excellent and caring physician as is her assistant Shelly. Kimberly, the other front desk person, is very professional and polite. I also agree the front person, Martha, is very rude. I make all my appointments for Monday - Martha's day off!! I also believe the patient's privacy is violated with the sign-in list. It's impossible to not look to see who's been in - it's there when you sign in.
Dr Sultana is a caring physician, however, her practice is out of her control, and the office person, Martha, has the power to be rude to pts, and she has been and is. I am an RN and worked in a hospital setting for 27 yrs and I know Hippa. My husband had asked me to get a copy of his most recent lab work. I was told by Martha that my husband had not signed a pt release form. I asked for one to take home and have him sign. Martha said, "No, he has to sign it in front of me, that's Hippa". I have never been told or heard that before, by any dr's office and I told Martha this . I also told Martha that their office was not following Hippa by having pts sign in and then yellowing out pt names, because all pts could read the names on the sign-in board. That I know is a Hippa violation. Martha told me that she had the right to discharge me as a pt and she was going to call her mgr and her do so. Dr Sultana came around the corner to find out what was going on and when I began telling her, Martha said "I will tell you later" and the Dr walked away. We will not be returning to this office ever. It is very wrong for an office person to dictate to a physician how a practice is going to run.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Chittagong Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Nahid Sultana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCumming Family Medicine, 25 Foothills Pkwy Ste 108, Marble Hill, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nahid Sultana in this video.
Dr. Nahid Sultana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Hill, GA.