Dr. Nahid Sultana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nahid Sultana?

I have been going to this office since before Dr.Sultana became the doctor there. I love Dr. Sultanas attitude, compassion, and helpfulness. She cares about her patients! The office staff is great. Martha is my favorite since Dee left! I have taken all age groups from newborn to senior citizen. I have recommended Dr.Sultana to all my friends.

Great office! Love the nurse Martha and Dr. Sultan. Everyone is really nice and professional.

I agree that Dr. Sultana is an excellent and caring physician as is her assistant Shelly. Kimberly, the other front desk person, is very professional and polite. I also agree the front person, Martha, is very rude. I make all my appointments for Monday - Martha's day off!! I also believe the patient's privacy is violated with the sign-in list. It's impossible to not look to see who's been in - it's there when you sign in.

Registered Nurse

Dr Sultana is a caring physician, however, her practice is out of her control, and the office person, Martha, has the power to be rude to pts, and she has been and is. I am an RN and worked in a hospital setting for 27 yrs and I know Hippa. My husband had asked me to get a copy of his most recent lab work. I was told by Martha that my husband had not signed a pt release form. I asked for one to take home and have him sign. Martha said, "No, he has to sign it in front of me, that's Hippa". I have never been told or heard that before, by any dr's office and I told Martha this . I also told Martha that their office was not following Hippa by having pts sign in and then yellowing out pt names, because all pts could read the names on the sign-in board. That I know is a Hippa violation. Martha told me that she had the right to discharge me as a pt and she was going to call her mgr and her do so. Dr Sultana came around the corner to find out what was going on and when I began telling her, Martha said "I will tell you later" and the Dr walked away. We will not be returning to this office ever. It is very wrong for an office person to dictate to a physician how a practice is going to run.

Dr. Sultana is always compassionate and prompt. She listens to your concerns and never rushes through the visit.

Excellant Doctor

very good doctor, answers all questions and is concerned for patiant!

Dr. Nahid Sultana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Hill, GA.