Dr. Nahida A Chakhtoura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nahida A Chakhtoura?

I had a terrible experience with Dr.Chakhtoura. I was left waiting in the exam room for almost an hour (about 50 minutes) before she came in. When she finally came into the room she did not apologize or even acknowledge the fact that I was left waiting in the exam room for that long. During my consultation she did not seem to care about my concerns for changing medications and I was pretty much told she would write me a prescription and I could take it or leave it. She spent a total of 10 minutes with me (after making me wait 50 minutes to see her). I would definitely not recommend her.

Awesome Experience!

Dr. Chakhtoura is truly the best gynecologist that I have ever had.As a new patient she made me feel at ease and answered all my questions.she s also very through, knowledgeable and professional. I will recommend her !

Best surgon

I agreed with all the opinions above! She is a patient and genuinely nice person, she was so happy for me when we found my mass was benign after the surgery. Dr. Chakhtoura is also very knowledgeable and answered all the questions and concerns my husband and I had.

She is the best

If you are worried and need a doctor that puts you at ease, Dr Chakhtoura is the one you should go to. She is experienced and knowledgeable, and a genuinely nice person. She will give you hope when you have given up. A superb surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. Wait all day if you have to, she is worth the wait. Only criticism is her secretary is harsh and unfeeling.

best OBGYN ever

wonderful doctor. best obgyn i have ever met. extremely smart. also very caring. i would give her an A+ and recommend her to anyone. Dr.Chakhtoura makes me feel human and not just merely as another patient.

Excellent doctor

Very knowledgeable and caring. Sometimes you have to wait a little bit at reception but that is because she spends a good amount of time with each patient. She is always willing to answer all your questions in a caring and informed manner. You can tell she knows her stuff!