Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahille I Natour
Dr. Nahille I Natour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Natour is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nahille I Natour has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I don't understand why there are so many negative comments. I went to Dr. Natour for several years. When I decided to have my first baby, but was having trouble conceiving right away, she helped us understand everything. We were pregnant within a couple of months.She cared for me throughout my pregnancy, gestational diabetes and delivery. I am so sad she left the area and I have to find a new OB.And shame on you to the person who was upset she left. If you had a better opportunity in a new city, or if you had a family issue and had to move, you would do it in a heartbeat. Why are we so harsh when judging a physician? You do not know her situation (neither do I). I am sure she let you know she was leaving as soon as she knew...you knew before I did.
She is one of the worst OBGYN in the country.First of all the staff is so rude to the patients and the doctor dont care about her patients.My experience expecting our first baby and after 30 weeks she informs she is moving to a different location and its 2hrs from where she sees us now.Now that I have to switch the doctor and it will take over 2 weeks for her to send the release forms/Medical records to the new doctor and I am already missing one appointment.If you are having your first baby or the last baby please do not go to this doctor.I totally regret making the decision of chosing her to be our OBGYN. people stay away from this doctor.
Dr. Natour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Nahille I Natour accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHouston Methodist Hospital, 18220 State Highway 249, Houston, TX
Dr. Nahille I Natour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.