Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahum Balotin
Dr. Nahum Balotin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with another office in Haddon Heights, NJ. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Balotin is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nahum Balotin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nahum Balotin has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nahum Balotin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Balotin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Our Lady of Lourdesmedical Center
West Jersey Hospital
54 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nahum Balotin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.