Dr. Naifa L Busaidy Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Naifa L Busaidy?

Truly a wonderful doctor

This doctor takes time to answer all your questions, doesn't rush you, has the best bed side manners.

Frustrated

Dr. Busaidy is nice....She does not give me any time to go over issues because I do not have an active tumor. I try to explain things, but she does not listen or review my records. I have ended up in the hospital/ emergency room for ongoing adrenal crisis issues....still she says this is not an issue for me. I need a new doc bab.

Tops in her field.

Frustrating

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Busaidy. If you are not in a crisis situation you do not her personal attention. I think she is a good person but she usually spends at most 5 minutes with me at my yearly appointments. Time for a change.

Physician That Cares

Dr Busaidy is one of the few physicians that actually take the time to personally call patients for follow-up. She asked relevant question and did a thorough exam. I enjoy being her patient. I only gave a one star for promptness because she tends to take extra time with her patients and the MD Anderson appointment systems only allot a few minutes.

Most unpleasant dr ever met. Doesn't seem to care about her patients. Never there always seems to be out of the office. Can't believe they have someone like this working there. Always have to leave message w/nurse who has to contact her then contacts you back because she is never there it seems.

Great Experience every visit

Dr Busaidy is the most caring doctor that I have ever been priviledged to be a patient of. She takes her time explaining diagnosis, treatment options in language that someone other than a medical professional can understand. She and the entire staff at MD Anderson endocrine dept have been beyond wonderful. I am LIVING proof of that.

unbelievable

As I sat in the waiting room I overheard many of the patients complaining about having to wait, and then having their appointments changed at the last minute. I could not believe I was at MD Anderson the number one cancer center, where did they get this doctor? Then my lung cancer was missed. I just can not belive this.

Dr. Busaidy is a very friendly and caring doctor who takes her time to explain your medical diagnosis and makes sure you understand your treatment options before you leave her office.

Ms

Little on the late side, however, Pleasant; thorough, timely with results, Clear and direct with diagnosis and prognosis. However, difficult to get in touch with when you need responses to outof hospital yet medical concerns for which she is the assigned physician

Dr. Busaidy was very courteous and took her time explaining the important details to us. She had a kind and soft demeanor. I would recommend her to my friends that need an endocrinlogist.

endocrinology department at mdanderson is very poor. don't recommend it anyone. they aren't even rated in the top 5o programs in the US.