- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nail Bagautdinov MD
Dr. Nail Bagautdinov, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Nail Bagautdinov has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nail Bagautdinov has the following 3 expertise
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nail Bagautdinov Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nail Bagautdinov
Dr. Bagautdinov graduated from the Saint Petersburg State University in 2004. Dr. Bagautdinov works in New York, NY and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.