Dr. Nailesh D Dave Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nailesh D Dave?

The worst doctors and clinic

This place is the worst the staff and doctor are not friendly and don't care about patients. I have a bad experience with them . I'm a patient with several surguries in the last one .. one of my surgeon give me a medication and when I visit them he told me that I need to told the doctors they can prescribe any medication without consult them. Well I let him know my surgeon but the day of my next visit they kick me out. A rude lady call me and let me know they discharge me because I have in two time consecutive a medication call oxycodone. I told them that's is not correct because the doctor just one time told me about not two and also I did everything he told me. He always check my labs and never told me nothing bad about it. Most of the time in several time I have my appointment they don't call me to cancel and hen I arrive there the doctor is not there or they call me to cancel when I'm already there in the parking. Please don't go.. they don't spend time with the patient.

not a caring dr. at all

I will never go back to this man

Not knowledgable about multiple sclerosis. Seem as he rushes appointment.

Inaccurate diagnosis. More concerned with getting my money than treating me right. DO NOT GO

Seems to Place Business over Medicine

After fighting to get an appointment within a month's time of my referral, I finally got to see Dr. Dave. The PAC Bianca seemed very unprofessional and inept. Dr. Dave spent approximately 2 minutes with me, and ordered tests which seemed mostly irrelevant to Bianca's hip-fired diagnosis. They made an appointment without consulting me to do follow up on labs and diagnostics with Bianca. When I asked to see Dr. Dave, I was informed that I would not see him again for a year, even though I have not yet been diagnosed. They seem to have forgotten about the patient care aspect of medicine and focus entirely on the business side of what they do. I am not a pain patient, and I am not a drug seeker. But what I observed was a cattle farm, mostly for pain patients. If all you want is some pain pills, this could be your doctor, but if you have a serious neurological disorder, you should look elsewhere.

No recommendation

The office is really clean and the nursing staff very kind. Dr. Dave on the other hand act as if he dont know what he is doing. He do not have any bedside manners at all and act as if he really do not care about his patients. Also he is the only specialist in the office in which you will only see him a couple of times any other time you will see the PAC or ANP and they sometimes dont know what they are talking about. This doctor will put you in a situation where you are worst than what you where the before you ever met him. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and if your doctor suggest this office run and find someone better. I have learned and for know on I will research the doctor before any appointment.

Don't go to this doctor

This doctor so not care about the patient. You feel as though they donor know what they are doing. You do not get the right testing the patients need or treatment. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

Two thumbs DOWN

I was supposed to be seen for a seizure disorder but he wasn't really concerned about my health. I waited a very long time only to have hime spend only like 5minutes with me. After seeing him for 3 times, he made me see his assistant, Bianca, which didn't know a thing about what she was doing and ended up OVER dosing me. I had to be taken to the ER. I will be suing for medical mal practice. BE WARE, STAY AWAY from this place....

Great Doctor.

Ujas Patel

i had severe back painGot the right treatment without any painThanks Dr.

I was a patient for a long time. I was treated like cattle, in and out and couldn't even remember why I was there. I was prescribed medicine that I am currently trying to get off of because it is very addictive. I complained about one medicine making my vision blurry but this was ignored. I no longer go to this doctor and I wouldn't ever recommend him to anyone. I felt like they got me addicted to medicine so I would continue to come in so they could get more money. i am sicker now than when I first started going there.

Dr. Nailesh D Dave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lillington, NC.