Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naim M Al-Adli MD
Dr. Naim M Al-Adli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Adli is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Naim M Al-Adli has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naim M Al-Adli has the following 16 expertise
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Catheterization
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
Showing 3 of 3
Best Cardiologist Ever !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naim M Al-Adli - Posted on November 3rd, 2018
He has been treating our 95 year old mom for over 20 years & we wouldn’t trade him for anyone else. Our mom says she has utter & complete confidence in him. Besides being so knowledgeable he is so kind & compassionate & explains everything so we know what’s going on.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naim M Al-Adli - Posted on June 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naim M Al-Adli - Posted on August 26th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Al-Adli for more than 10 years......his staff is real courteous and friendly.....appointment times are fast...his office and bedside manners are great.....but most of all he's help me toward a better recovery with his acknowledgement of heart conditions....I will tell family friends and strangers to try em out if they are looking for a cardiologist...I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Dr. Al-Adli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1969
Seton Hall University
Dr. Naim M Al-Adli Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Naim M Al-Adli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.