Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naina Sachdev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naina Sachdev has the following 8 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. Naina Sachdev has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Naina is a brilliant woman with a passion for her work. I have remained a faithful patient of hers for just over 25 years because I believe she is one of the best... With integrity, warmth, and a drive to keep herself apprised of a progressive science; she combines her integrative approach to medicine with her heart - truly caring about the well-being of her patients and getting to the root of any issue. Just a few of the reasons I keep coming back and always will! She may have a long wait time... But it's only because everyone loves her and just as she will do with you, she's in there taking time with her clients (not rushing them through!). She's worth the wait. I started seeing Dr. Naina Sachdev when I was just 18-years-old... 25 years later and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Dr. Naina practices Functional Medicine which I believe is the future of medicine. She heals from the inside out by correcting imbalances in hormones, adrenals, the thyroid, nutrition and on and on. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a way that you can easily understand. She is the only doctor that has been able to successfully address my health problems and for that I am truly grateful. If you don't feel you are getting enough time with her during your appointments, I have found it helpful to ask for a longer appointment. She is patient, listens thoroughly and genuinely cares about her patients. Most of her staff is good, although she has had a lot of turnover.
34 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1984
Legacy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaina Sachdev Md, 450 N Bedford Dr Ste 208, Beverly Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naina Sachdev in this video.
Dr. Naina Sachdev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.