Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naiyer M Imam has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Naiyer M Imam has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Naiyer M Imam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I'm so sorry this doctor is not American born however this doctor went to Brown University and then to John Hopkins. He does certainly does not have a false ego and his only interest is not money. He has a large family to take care of. He barely has any free time because he works all day and night, drives or flies to meetings across the country and across the world. He's a radiologist, he looks at x-rays of the patients, he doesn't meet them himself. That's his job so of course he would not even meet the patients. My Uncle is very caring and I will not tolerate rude comments and lies about him. American doctors and nonAmerican doctors are equal and it's people like the one who posted the comment above realize this. My Uncle is a doctor I respect very much as I do all the doctors in my family here in the US.
Dr. Naiyer Imam is a lousy doctor and he only is interested in Money. He has got a big mouth with relatively high false ego. This kind of doctor does no good. He is worthless and he does not know the importance of time. The worst doctor ever I meant. Our American doctors are umpteen times better than this doctor. I would suggest everyone to approach other doctors, but NOT this doctor. I am sure, those working with him also are similar ones, as birds of same feather flock together.
28 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1990
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Advanced Imaging, 2923 Franklin Rd SW, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Naiyer M Imam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.