Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naja M Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Naja M Thomas has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Naja M Thomas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
In past, I've had trouble getting my calls returned. I would like to know if Dr. Thomas has a Patient Portal for patients to contact her with questions, or if it is possible to contact her by email. And, does she have an answering service for late and week-end hours? I know she has a Concierge Service but it is extremely expensive. Thank you.
I am a clinician and a discerning patient. Dr. Thomas won both my wife over and we have both become patients over the past year. We love her down to earth approach, attention to detail and willingness to follow up. She is intelligent, precise, and accurate with diagnosis. It was easy getting an appointment and we never felt rushed.
11 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Naja M Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNaja Mari Thomas Md, 4400 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 204, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Naja M Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.