Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Najam H Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bell's Palsy
- Urinary Incontinence
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Coronary Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Murmurs
- Thyroid Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Insulin Resistance
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
Showing 5 of 20
I went to Dr. Khan years ago. I was very sick and had been to several hospitals and numerous doctors. He took the time and exhausted all efforts to find what the problem could be. Working with other specialists, they found out what the problems were. He was the most genuinely caring doctor I have ever met. He really wants the best for his patients. He would suggest homeopathic remedies as well. This is the best doctor ever! Not only did he spend tons of time with me to help fix the problem but he would randomly call me just to check on me at home even though I was no longer his patient. This is how doctors should be!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1983
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Najam H Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNajam H Khan Md, 4221 Medical Pkwy Ste 550, Carrollton, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Najam H Khan in this video.
Dr. Najam H Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.