Dr. Naji Karam Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Naji Karam?

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I am a new patient and I have only seen Dr. Karam once. My visits have been prompt and I love that about this office. However, I have found some of Dr. Karam's staff members to not be very friendly, especially when you call his office on N. W. 9th. One member of the staff seems to have the attitude of being bothered, and this is very disturbing. First impression of an office is very important.

amazing Doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I have been trying to find a good doctor for MONTHS. After my first appointment with dr karam, i knew he was the doctor for me. He was so helpful and kind. He had an answer for all my question. Very genuine. HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Really listens, doesn't make you feel like he is rushing you. I have been going to him for many years, very professional.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have used Dr.Karam since 2003 and he has been very professional. Since 2003 I have had triple bypass and 13 stents. At the beginning of seeing him he would run tests before doing a heart cath. Since then he listens to me when I have problems and by passes the stress test most of the time. The emergency room always does an EKG and blood tests, which show there is nothing wrong with me. Out of the times I have gone in there has only been two times that there was no blockage. He says I have genetic problems. My daughter has wanted me to change doctors because of the problem reaccuring. After this last week in the hospital with another doctor covering for him while he was out of the office, I will definetly NOT change doctors. Dr. Karam is an excellent and caring doctor.

Life saver

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

Truthfully I think dr. Naji Karam is the best in the business. If there is any DOC on earth that I would trust my self with it is forsure Naji Karam. ...

Posted on May 19th, 2017