Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat
Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pinyavat is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn. Dr. Pinyavat has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pinyavat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Brooklyn University Hospital
Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
Wyckoff Heights Hosp-Bethany Pavilion
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
St Marys Hospital Catholic Medical C
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions700 Utica Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.