Dr. Nakul Goyal Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nakul Goyal?

HE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT EVERYTHING

Posted on October 6th, 2017

His office always seems to be filthy, his staff is as rude as they come, he couldn't care less for your suffering, he doesn't prescribe the medicine you need but rather (always) refer you to other doctors, and his blood technicians are filthy, rude and unethical. Save your time and life, don't go there.

Waste of time

Posted on September 21st, 2013

When I called to schedule, I made it very clear that I wanted to transfer my Zolpidem prescription to another provider. I waited in the lobby for 15 minutes. Waited another 45 minutes in a room, only to be told that Dr. Goyal refuses to see me. He does not and will not prescribe Zolpidem, no exceptions today. This could have been brought to my attention over the phone when I clearly said the reason for my visit. There was one nice nurse who had to be the messenger of bad news, since Goyal did not want to meet me.

Extremely caring and easy to work with

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Goyal for over 20 years and he is extremely caring and easy to work with. Always available for me and takes great notes on my history and always gets me better in a rapid manner. So Happy and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 18th, 2017