Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
Don't ever leave me!!!!! I don't know what I would do. I've only had 2 OBGYN Dr.s and I don't want another one. You are terrific. Your staff is great!! Sue, you can never leave either. I know there have been times when I've had to wait, but it is always worth it. God has granted another life being brought into the world. I've trusted in the outcomes from my appts. and I've been sent in the right directions. Please don't change what, who and how you do what you do. Thank you for everything throughout the years I've been with you. 1995 or 1996, You're great!!!!
First OB appointment. I was expecting to meet Dr. Nany and discuss my plan and his philosophy. Instead, I waited 1 hour+ after my appointment time, was escorted into a room with strupps and told to strip. I told the nurse that I just had an ultrasound two days ago to confirm the pregnancy. She said Dr. Nany had to do his own. I also told her I had a pap in Jan. Dr. Nany came in, never made eye contact, no appology for being late, just started touching and examining me. He never gave an explanation for what he was doing or why. This is NOT my first pregnancy so I KNOW how this first appointment should go. Dr. Nany insisted on doing another ultrasound and another pap. He read the ultrasound (which was very poor quality) and said I was 2 weeks less than I know I was. Then he started telling me that there were tests that I was "required" to do because of my age which I know are optional. When I left, again, none of the staff appologized and seemed to act as though I was more of a bother than anything. I called the following day and told them to stop everything and I was NEVER coming back there again!
51 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Women And Infants Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Pavillion, 760 Washburn Ave Ste 9, Corona, CA
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.