Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 2 of 10
Great Doctor and Staff!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara - Posted on October 27th, 2011
Don't ever leave me!!!!! I don't know what I would do. I've only had 2 OBGYN Dr.s and I don't want another one. You are terrific. Your staff is great!! Sue, you can never leave either. I know there have been times when I've had to wait, but it is always worth it. God has granted another life being brought into the world. I've trusted in the outcomes from my appts. and I've been sent in the right directions. Please don't change what, who and how you do what you do. Thank you for everything throughout the years I've been with you. 1995 or 1996, You're great!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara - Posted on June 8th, 2010
First OB appointment. I was expecting to meet Dr. Nany and discuss my plan and his philosophy. Instead, I waited 1 hour+ after my appointment time, was escorted into a room with strupps and told to strip. I told the nurse that I just had an ultrasound two days ago to confirm the pregnancy. She said Dr. Nany had to do his own. I also told her I had a pap in Jan. Dr. Nany came in, never made eye contact, no appology for being late, just started touching and examining me. He never gave an explanation for what he was doing or why. This is NOT my first pregnancy so I KNOW how this first appointment should go. Dr. Nany insisted on doing another ultrasound and another pap. He read the ultrasound (which was very poor quality) and said I was 2 weeks less than I know I was. Then he started telling me that there were tests that I was "required" to do because of my age which I know are optional. When I left, again, none of the staff appologized and seemed to act as though I was more of a bother than anything. I called the following day and told them to stop everything and I was NEVER coming back there again!
51 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Women And Infants Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWOMENS HEALTHCARE PAVILLION, 760 Washburn Ave Ste 9, Corona, CA
Dr. Nalin Nanayakkara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.