10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Nalini L Ahluwalia?

When I arrived for my appointment, there was no receptionist. The lights were off in the doctor's window. The waiting room was hot and smelly. The doctor arrived 30 minutes after my appointment time. I had to return the next week to get blood work done and no one seemed to know who I was or why I was there. The doctor called me after I lef to ask why she had my blood. Finally, I had a huge amount of trouble getting my prescriptions from her. She refused to call my pharmacy because she said she didn't want to spend time on hold...something any other doctors office would have a receptionist do. I will never be seeing her again.