Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nalini M Dave has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nalini M Dave has the following 11 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nalini M Dave has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 9
I went to Dr. Dave a few times and let me tell you it was the worst experience of my LIFE! I still shutter to think about ever going back to her office. Her staff is extremely rude and so is Dr. Dave. I am not sure if she is even allowed to do this but I went to her for a PAP which came back abnormal so she referred me to another doctor. I was extremely scared and started to ask her questions about what that might mean. She started to literally YELL!!! At me in the office and told me "I DO NOT KNOW" and "I TOLD YOU YOU HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR". After screaming at me, she left the room very quickly not to be seen again. On the verge of tears, I walked out to be greeted by the exceptionally RUDE staff who rolled their eyes every time I asked a question. I later tried to get my records from Dr. Dave who refused on multiple occasions to send my records. It took me over a month to get MY records and they charged me $30 to do so. I later asked them to send my records to a 2nd doctor and they told me I had a $50 bill that I owed. I told them I would be happy to pay it- just mail me the bill but they told me they do not MAIL BILLS. What doctors office does not mail bills? I felt cheated, humiliated, and down right disrespected each and every time I want to Dr. Dave's office. My mother even went in one time to get my records in person from them and Dr. Dave came out of one of the rooms and started yelling at my mother!!!! I remember my mom calling me from the office and hearing people yelling at her in the background. I just do not know what to say. I would do anything to see this doctor lose her license!
Dr. Dave is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Clarian Health Partners
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDave & Dave Mds, 1201D Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX
Dr. Nalini M Dave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.