Dr. Nalini M Dave Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nalini M Dave?

Incompetent

Office personnel is incompetent except one sweet lady. Dr. backs them either way.

DO NOT GO TO DAVE

I went to Dr. Dave a few times and let me tell you it was the worst experience of my LIFE! I still shutter to think about ever going back to her office. Her staff is extremely rude and so is Dr. Dave. I am not sure if she is even allowed to do this but I went to her for a PAP which came back abnormal so she referred me to another doctor. I was extremely scared and started to ask her questions about what that might mean. She started to literally YELL!!! At me in the office and told me "I DO NOT KNOW" and "I TOLD YOU YOU HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR". After screaming at me, she left the room very quickly not to be seen again. On the verge of tears, I walked out to be greeted by the exceptionally RUDE staff who rolled their eyes every time I asked a question. I later tried to get my records from Dr. Dave who refused on multiple occasions to send my records. It took me over a month to get MY records and they charged me $30 to do so. I later asked them to send my records to a 2nd doctor and they told me I had a $50 bill that I owed. I told them I would be happy to pay it- just mail me the bill but they told me they do not MAIL BILLS. What doctors office does not mail bills? I felt cheated, humiliated, and down right disrespected each and every time I want to Dr. Dave's office. My mother even went in one time to get my records in person from them and Dr. Dave came out of one of the rooms and started yelling at my mother!!!! I remember my mom calling me from the office and hearing people yelling at her in the background. I just do not know what to say. I would do anything to see this doctor lose her license!

Dr Nalini Dave is the most caring doctor and understanding doctor. I have the most respect for her. I couldnt say more. she is just a very caring person.