Dr. Nalini Samuel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nalini Samuel?

Schedule an appointment with another neurologist

Posted on August 27th, 2016

1st and only appointment was o.k., but I would say awkward. If you are expecting personality, this is not the place for you. More importantly, since most patients seeking neurological assistance have already been diagnosed with conditions that need further evaulation, I am appalled that a physician would be so unprofessional and inconsiderate to not be available for 3 scheduled appointments. Subsequent second appointment was cancelled and changed. Then that appointment was cancelled and changed. On the third try, we drove 2 hours to get there only to find that my appointment had been cancelled again. Office staff insisted they called to cancel. I offered to let them look at my cell phone to confirm that no phone call had been received. They were not courteous or apologetic. It seems like they have to deal with this situation routinely (cancellation and re-scheduling of appointments.) In the meantime, I still need further evaluation and treatment. Such a waste of my valuable time (and gas!!) I had to indicated 1-star for the review in order to submit my review. Seriously, there should be a minus 1-star classification,

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Kind and caring! The best there is!

Posted on August 4th, 2012

I like Dr. Nalini Samuels and believe her to be professional and intelligent. But, when it comes to connecting with her patients, she rates very poor. Diagnosis is difficult and with one, there is absolutely no explanation or coping skills or what to do next - what comes next given - even with questions. I've wasted years waiting for her to help me in a field of medicine where time is detrimental. Now, I'm starting over again for help, but I am now exhibiting cognitive issues that frighten me. I had to give up my business.I'm not happy, but I let it happen, so I cannot blame her entirely. Don't wait. If they're not listening to you, find one who will. Time is of essence! Good luck.

Posted on December 31st, 2015