Dr. Nalini Sharma Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nalini Sharma?

Misdiagnosis, Very poor quality and quantity of care.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

This Dr. was incompetent and misdiagnosed me as having a Brown Recluse bite without ever putting gloves on and looking thouroughly at the wound on my face. She spent about 5 mins. across the room from me, tops and told me nothing of caring for the wound or what I should expect as the progession of the wound, as she was so sure it was a Brown Recluse bite. She had her nurse give me an antibiotic injection and was prescribed and oral antibiotic and sent on my way. No follow up appointment was ever mentioned/scheduled??? After doing my own research and seeing another physician, I found out that I did NOT have a Brown Recluse bite and if I, in fact, did have a Brown Recluse bite, as suspected/diagnosed by this doctor, I should have been hospitalized and the wound should have been lanced and immediately taken care of. I am very displeased with quality of care and will NEVER go back to this clinic and will surely never see this doctor ever again and also spread the word. The clinic waiting room was also crawling w/some typ of flying ant/cockroach. This is Family Medical Center in Hawthorne, FL.

Very Best Doctor in Florida

Posted on January 20th, 2009

This is one of the best Dr.s anyone could have.She has a big heart and truely cares about her patiebts.She left Starke on 11609,does anyone know where she went

Posted on April 28th, 2009