Dr. Nami Bayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nami Bayan?

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!

VERY HARD TO GET STAFF TO ANSWER TELEPHONE/MUST LEAVE MESSAGE SOMETIMES 10-15 TIMES BEFORE SOMEONE CALLS YOU BACK(IF YOU ARE LUCKY)AND IF YOU NEED REFILL ON RX FORGET IT!!!!/YOUD BE BETTER OFF JUST STAYING AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Best Primary Care Doctor

Excellent physician. Ease of appointment. He is very through in his examination and explains everything in detail. It is hard to find a doctor that will be this thorough and efficient. Very good people skills. Never had a problem getting an appointment when I needed one. He is also very good about finding suitable medicaitons and only for when needed. I like how he writes everything down for me to take home and study later. He was able to diagnosis a difficult stomach problem in my case and told me to avoid NSAIDS, and that is exactly what my problem was, the NSAIDS gave me a stomach ulcer and other doctors (including my obgyn ) was prescribing me NSAIDS and he said to stop that. I would recommend him without reservation to family and friends in this area.

best doctor ever

The internist Namy Bayan, he is amazing,but prepare yourself for 1.30min consultation, yep he takes 1.30 min asking you questions about your health story,family history ...The best doctor I ever went in my entire life.