Dr. Namita Kattal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Namita Kattal?

I Will go to her anyday. She is awesome.

Very good at what she does!!!

I was kind of thrown into seeing dr kattel for my 38 wk check up. And i was very disappointed about it hen u made the appointment, and found out i wasnt going to see my reg dr. And when she walked into the room , i felt i was a bit rude to her. I felt so awful when i left because, she really was wonderful. Not only was she all smiley, happy, an cheerful. She was extremely gentle checking for dilation. She thoroughly explained everything to me, and you knew she went over my chart before entering the room, she was reconfirming different things, that i knew were in my chart. She was extremely nice, and even though it was my first time meeting with her and i was 38 wks pregnant, i would definitely see her again!!!! Thanks dr kattel

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Kittal has been a great OB-GYN. She is very warm and personable. I have seen her a few times, and have been very happy with her care. Overall, I have had a really good experience with Dr. Kittal as well as the other practioners at About Women by Women. I definitely recommend this practice!

Dr. Namita Kattal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.