Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Namita P Mohideen
Dr. Namita P Mohideen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mohideen is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino D / P, Community Memorial Hospital Of San Buenaventura and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Mohideen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Namita P Mohideen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I love Dr. Mohideen. I've been going to her for both children for 5 years and the service I get it excellent. I can call her for any questions and she will return my call at the end of the day. Wouldn't recommend anyone else
I have been going with Dr. Mohideen for the past 5 years now and i would like to say she is an incredible doctor. My daughter feels comforable with her but overall she just hates going to the doctors since she's been afraid of going to the hospital since she used to get sick way too much. But overall i'm glad she remembers my daughter each time we go. I don't like that we have to make an appointment squeezed in since she is not always there due to her being at another office as well. I only make an appointment with Dr. Mohideen, even though her nurse is nice and all, i just prefer Mohideen better since i can make sure i get anything authorized by her. The wait time can change depending on the time and day you go. Sometimes i wait no less than 10 minutes, but other times i have waited over 30 minutes. It all depends on what you are there for. I have had experiences with some of the staff to not be so friendly and seem to look at me in a rudely way. I know they are busy, work with a lot of patients but it would be nice if this one staff member would be less rude and more friendly. There was an insident where I didn't know about something new they had done when you don't make it to your appointment, they charge you $10. I had no idea and she rudely told me i owed money since i never called. Which was not notified to me by mail nor call. Luckily i finally got her to let it go since it wasn't fair that i was being charged when i had no idea. Another thing is they don't take that out of your insurance, you have to personally pay them for that charge. Also if you want them to fill out any form for like your child's school (for example: physical exam form for enrollment) you have to pay $5 for it. Which i honestly see that is not right when at times those forms aren't available during the time my child has her appointment. Honestly that also is suppose to be paid out of your pocket. I thought insurance would cover that as well. But i guess not. Other than all that, i do like the environment and location now since it's literally 3 minutes away from me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohideen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University
Dr. Namita P Mohideen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Martin Johnson Do, 16465 Sierra Lakes Pkwy Ste 275, Fontana, CA
Dr. Namita P Mohideen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.