• 3rd Party Reviews

7 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Namrata Khimani?

Overall Amazing Experience.

I suffer from vein problems and i must say i cannot be more happier to have chosen Dr. Khimani to treat my medical condition. The process from booking the appointment up the time waiting to be seen everything was fast and efficient. The staff is really nice and friendly. Dr. Khimani is a wonderful and genuine person and i love having her as my doctor. Ever since i started my treatment i feel a significant relief. I highly recommend this facility to anyone with my same condition.

Very Happy.

Overall very happy with my entire experience. Not only is the staff nice but also very pleasant and real. I ended up seeing Dr. Namrata Khimani, she made me feel really comfortable. She took the time to listen, made me feel like she understood where i was coming from, she is very sweet, genuine, showed real concern and constantly followed up with questions. After my treatment i feel 70% improvement.

Excellent Experience.

My experience seeing Dr. Khimani has been overall great. The staff is very friendly, efficient, and courteous. Dr. Khimani is very sweet, genuine, informative, took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided me with different treatment options. Ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani my legs feel lighter, i can walk and stand for a longer period of time without my legs feeling heavy. Overall an amazing experience.

Very Happy.

Excellent Experience.

Overall Amazing Experience.

Great and comfortable overall experience

My experience with Dr Khimani has been wonderful. At first I was nervous about the ablation procedure. However, after meeting Dr Khimani who explained everything to me I felt much better. The procedure itself was not painful and the recovery was next to nothing. Dr Khimani took time to follow up with me and answer any questions I had. The office staff was also extremely helpful and receptive to questions throughout the process. I have already recommended Dr Khimani to friends and family.

Everything is Amazing.

I have been coming to this facility for quite some time and i must say i am extremely happy overall. I travel often and ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani I've noticed a significant improvement. Dr. Khimani is very caring and actually listens to my concerns. She spends time working one on one with me and provides various treatment options and gives me the choice to choose the one i feel would be most beneficial for me. The Staff is very nice, friendly and good looking as wel.

Great and comfortable overall experience

it was very good.

my experience were very good.

Everything is Amazing.

BEST DOCTOR/OFFICE EXPERIENCE!!!

I came to VIP centers for both pain and vein issues. Dr. Khimani was knowledgeable, kind, and attentive. She explained everything so thoroughly that I came in for my visits knowing every single aspect of my conditions and subsequent procedures. My procedures seemed so easy and seamless under her care. The office itself is beautiful and clean and the staff is capable and kind. I would recommend VIP Centers to anyone and everyone dealing with vein or pain issues.

Dr. Namrata Khimani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Namrata Khimani Is this you?