• 3rd Party Reviews

7 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Namrata Khimani?

Overall Amazing Experience.

I suffer from vein problems and i must say i cannot be more happier to have chosen Dr. Khimani to treat my medical condition. The process from booking the appointment up the time waiting to be seen everything was fast and efficient. The staff is really nice and friendly. Dr. Khimani is a wonderful and genuine person and i love having her as my doctor. Ever since i started my treatment i feel a significant relief. I highly recommend this facility to anyone with my same condition.

Very Happy.

Overall very happy with my entire experience. Not only is the staff nice but also very pleasant and real. I ended up seeing Dr. Namrata Khimani, she made me feel really comfortable. She took the time to listen, made me feel like she understood where i was coming from, she is very sweet, genuine, showed real concern and constantly followed up with questions. After my treatment i feel 70% improvement.

Excellent Experience.

My experience seeing Dr. Khimani has been overall great. The staff is very friendly, efficient, and courteous. Dr. Khimani is very sweet, genuine, informative, took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided me with different treatment options. Ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani my legs feel lighter, i can walk and stand for a longer period of time without my legs feeling heavy. Overall an amazing experience.

Great and comfortable overall experience

My experience with Dr Khimani has been wonderful. At first I was nervous about the ablation procedure. However, after meeting Dr Khimani who explained everything to me I felt much better. The procedure itself was not painful and the recovery was next to nothing. Dr Khimani took time to follow up with me and answer any questions I had. The office staff was also extremely helpful and receptive to questions throughout the process. I have already recommended Dr Khimani to friends and family.

Everything is Amazing.

I have been coming to this facility for quite some time and i must say i am extremely happy overall. I travel often and ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani I've noticed a significant improvement. Dr. Khimani is very caring and actually listens to my concerns. She spends time working one on one with me and provides various treatment options and gives me the choice to choose the one i feel would be most beneficial for me. The Staff is very nice, friendly and good looking as wel.

it was very good.

my experience were very good.

BEST DOCTOR/OFFICE EXPERIENCE!!!

I came to VIP centers for both pain and vein issues. Dr. Khimani was knowledgeable, kind, and attentive. She explained everything so thoroughly that I came in for my visits knowing every single aspect of my conditions and subsequent procedures. My procedures seemed so easy and seamless under her care. The office itself is beautiful and clean and the staff is capable and kind. I would recommend VIP Centers to anyone and everyone dealing with vein or pain issues.

BEST DOCTOR/OFFICE EXPERIENCE!!!

A life changing experience!

Dr. Namrata Khimani helped change my life. She was very informative when i came in and got the diagnosis for bilateral venous insufficiency. She explained thoroughly exactly what this diagnosis meant and what type of treatment plan they could offer me and was to expect from the procedure. Immediately after starting my vein procedures i could instantly notice/feel a difference. The discoloration in my legs began to fade also the pain and heaviness i was experiencing in my legs was gone.

The best experience in Healthcare I ever had!

From the begging of my experience at Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America everything has been great. I started with getting treatments for my knees because I had a lot of stiffness and It was very difficult to move around. I found this office off of the internet and once I read about the Iovera Treatment, I came in and felt very welcomed upon my first impression of the office- it was amazing. Dr. Halland explained very thoroughly about the procedure. I have much more movement in my knees and I am back to being able to play basketball and no longer limited by my activity. I also had some issues with my varicose veins. The docs there were very helpful and I met Dr. Khimani who helped me understand my issue and I then finally got treatment for my varicose veins. Now my legs feel lighter and less swollen. I feel more easy on my feet. I would recommend anyone to come here who has leg pain or issues with their knees and / or veins.

Traveled all the way to New York internationally. So happy i did.

When i came to the Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America i didn't know what to expect. I was referred to come here by my local doctor back home. When i came to New York i researched the Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America and i was very impressed by all of the doctors work experience. From the first call i made the reception was very warm to me and i felt very comfortable and welcomed. I enjoyed working with Dr. Khimani on my veins. From my very first experience with the doctors everything was explained very well to me. I had a very good understanding of my diagnosis and the procedure and what to expect. When i had the procedure it was essentially painless. Dr. Khimani really explained to me what expect during the procedure and i was able to see what was happening during it. Even after the procedure i felt very safe because the doctor was in constant communication with me and i could reach her at any time with any questions i had. The UltraSonographer along with the rest of the staff was very friendly and helped me with anything that i needed. I feel very comfortable to recommend my family and friends to come to the Vein Institute and Pain Centers of America.